WELCOME! I am honored to be teaming up with some incredible woman to help foster change in the world, by hosting this event to fight hunger. The sponsors of this event are, Made in USA Challenge, Why We Love Green, Found the Marbles, Rich Mans Food, it's great to "BE" and myself. The auction began March 12, 2012 and has been extened to May 3, 2012. Final bids should be placed on May 3, 2012 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time. Bids are starting below retail value on many unique items. Each of us has assembled some generous sponsors to make this event successful. Many thanks to our sponsors. We have included information about these sponsors. Please show your support by viewing the links to their pages as well.
This is how it will work. Below you will find a description and picture of each of the items my blog is sponsoring. Below that is a link connecting to the other auction items and the blogs that they are sponsored on.
Wholesome Wave Charity Auction Event Rules:
By participating in this Wholesome Wave Charity Auction Event, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
- Event began on March 12, 2012.
- Event ends on May 3, 2012 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time.
- Each item has a minimum bid requirement reflecting a value at or below fair market value.
- All bids should reflect a whole dollar amount.
- Place all bids within the Comments of that items post.
- Each subsequent bid must be a higher amount than the previous bid, to be considered a "valid" entry.
- Winning bids will be announced on April 13, 2012.
- Highest bidder will win the item.
- Winning bid payments should be made via PayPal Donation Widget located in one of the sponsors Wholesome Wave Charity Event post, no later than April 15, 2012.
- The winner's item will be shipped to the shipping address indicated at the PayPal donation checkout.
We welcome all donations for Wholesome Wave, being involved in the auction is not necessary to donate. You may use the Paypal Donation Widget. Your generosity is much appreciated!!
Gift/Spa Pack from Simply Rustic